yonjun (yonjun) , was the first member of Tomorrow X together (tumoroubaitugedeo) is to be revealed. Their introduction came through the teaser clip “Introduction Film – What are you doing? 1”, which was posted on YouTube in January, 2019. The teaser images were later made available on various platforms.
what is tomorrow with x
Tomorrow x Together (Korean: Tomorrowbatugedio, Japanese Tomorrowbatugiaza Tomorrow by Together, stylized Tomorrow x Together) popularly known as TXT (/’ti:-‘eks-‘ti TEE-ekstee), is a group of five members. South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Music. The group consists of five members: Sobin, Yeonjun, Beomgu, Taehyun and Hyuningkai. 
He made his debut with his EP The Dream Chapter: Star on March 4, 2019. The album debuted and debuted at the top of The Gone Album Chart and the Billboard World Albums chart and charted at number 140 on the US Billboard 200, the top-charting first album by any male group in K-pop. Was. The album’s lead track “Crown” came on the Billboard Emerging Artists chart with TXT at the top of World Digital Songs, making TXT the fastest K-pop group to appear on World Digital Songs and the second fastest K-pop group to ever appear on World Digital Songs. Pop group appearing on The Billboard Emerging Artists.
The group’s commercial shows earned him several Artist of the Year accolades, including Newcomer of the Year at the 34th Golden Disc Awards and 2019 Melon Music Awards, New Artist of the Year Album and Best Male New Artist Award at the 9th Gaon Chart Music Awards Huh. At the 2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards.
Yeonjun was a candidate in BTS’s song Boy in Love by Big Hit Entertainment (Big Hit Music). He was successful, and he was a trainee under Big Hit in 2014. His five-year (2014-2019) training period is the longest period of a Big Hit artiste. It’s not just their allies and fellow TXT members.
Before becoming a part of Big Hit, Yeonjun was an employee of Cube Entertainment.
Yeonjun appears in MMA 2014 as a backup dancer.
In 2019 on January 10, Yeonjun became the first TXT member to be announced TXT.
|2019||inkigayo||sbs||host is special (Episode 17 March)|
|m countdown||mane||special host (Episode 21 March with Sobin)|
|inkigayo||sbs||host is special (episode December 7 featuring Sobin)|
|The year||Title||Network||Role||pay attention|
|2021||Be dependent||JTBC||Kim Jinwoo (Ep.8)||cameo|
o = Participates as a writer/composer/producer, Did not participate as writing/composer/producer
- Gumi Middle School (Graduate)
- Bulgok High School (transferred)
- Korean Art High School (Graduate)
- Global Cyber University (Department of Broadcast and Entertainment)
- Yeonjun’s CYSM teaser has now crossed 1 million viewers on YouTube.
- Yeonjun became a trending topic in the music video. The worldwide trending CYSM teaser is shown with Beomgyu at #9, #2 followed by #3, #1, and then #1 and #2 with Beomgyu.
- Yeonjun’s teaser CYSM is still the top trending music video worldwide.
- Yeonjun became a trending topic in the #11 teaser video trending in South Korea.
- Yeonjun’s CYSM teaser #22 is trending widely on YouTube music videos, teasers and lyrics.
- Yeonjun’s CYSM teaser has now crossed 3 million views on YouTube. First teaser for a member to reach 3 million views.
- “Song Cry” cover:
- On April 17, Idol released a remixed version of August Alsina’s “Song Cry” and titled “Yeonjun’s Song Cry” for SoundCloud. (sumpy)
- About crying, the singer wrote on Twitter, “This is one of those songs when I first started apprenticeship, and I wanted to sing it and now I’m performing the song at MOA for the first time. Me Very happy that with the beginning of the song, I will reveal my other sides in the near future. Hope you have a lot of fun.” (Sompy).
- Yeonjun changed the lyrics of the song to “They say a man is not meant to cry” to “They claim that a man is expected to cry”.
- By the time Yeonjun’s song “Cry” was released, there were over 200k streams.
- 200420 Yeonjun “Song Cry” has now crossed 990,000 streams on SoundCloud. The third most streamed new track this week. (TXT chart).
- 200421 Yeonjun’s track “Song Cry” has been listened to over 1 million times on SoundCloud.
- The 1 minute and 27 second intro video was a viral video on YouTube that garnered 1,000,000 views in just two days.
- the video he premiered was Introductory film What can you do? Morse code is In this. Towards the end of the video.
- His second video, titled Q What movie do you watch? Showed his animal symbol with Morse code, which is a larva Promise and symbols.
- His son’s TMI says:
- Family: Only son.
- Attraction: Monolid.
- Hobbies & Specialties: Dancing, Skate boarding, Food.
- There are bruises on the left side of his head.
- Loves hip-hop and fashion.
- Unbelievable, he once wept after reading a poem.
- Old men love jokes.
- Only one of them who is capable of cooking. Aglio-oleo is the only food item.
- He played dog sounds during the Cat and Dog Race. 
- The singer performed and danced to his songs when he was auditioning for Big Hit. He was asked to perform, although it was only his second experience. 
- He made his Spotify playlist available on March 19, 2019. 
- For the first time they were officially announced.
- He is the eldest member.
- His solo fantasy name has been changed to MOAWAJJUNIE (fansign).
- He was an ex-cube student.
- In the first 10 minutes of the announcement, it was trending all over the world.
- He filmed an advertisement for the Ramen brand.
- He was a first in singing, dancing and rap as an apprentice.
- She is often referred to as the ‘It Girl of K-pop’s fourth generation’.
- He is able to speak English.
- The fruits he likes the most are apples and bananas.
- The character he loves the most is Doraemon.
- He loves mint chocolate.
- He designed the TXT hand symbol / gesture (Soompi).
- He claimed that he has been in training for five years.
- She started losing weight because she worries that her cheeks have become thicker. He also mentioned that he used to take food from other members as well, but now he is able to control the food he eats (Community site).
- He regretted not using that “Bang Bang” more often in the teaser, so he posted “Bang Bang” via Twitter (the community website).
- He was also in San E and Rania’s “A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness” at MMA 2014.
- Yeonjun once served kimbap hot rice cakes, cold noodles and even pork with rice (community website).
- There is a billboard ad on his life.
- Her upper body is removed from the bed and her lower body is asleep (V-LIVE) every morning.
- He was also the first to audition for WH Entertainment, based at Withbill Dance Studio (Yeonjun’s former dance school).
- His favorite animals are the Welsh Corgi dog and the panda (Spotify K-Pop Quiz).
- She is a fashion-forward personality (TALK Today X Ep.1).
- He is a good player (TALK Today X Ep.1).
- She has broad shoulders (TALK A DAY TODAY Ep.1).
- He went to school in elementary classes in America at the time (TALK AX TODAY Ep.2.).
- He is able to use an S-board (TALK Today Ep.2.).
- He Loves J Cole (TALK X TODAY Ep.3).
- He is a fan of the movie “The Intern” (Fansign 150319).
- After the age of nine he was in the US for two years (FanSign 150319).
- He is a player in Overwatch as his character Reaper (Fansign 150319).
- He is a fan of soju, beer and a mixture of both (fansign 150319).
- He considers himself a puppy (fansign 150319).
- He is fond of corgi dogs from the UK. (fansign 150319).
- His top colors are blue (Fansign 150319) and blue (Spotify K-Pop Quiz).
- he is a fan of chopper in the anime one piece (fansign 150319).
- He loves the most stylish and exclusive clothes (Fansign 150319).
- Their tolerance to alcohol is between 2 and 2.5 glasses (Fansign 150319).
- He has Taehyun listed on his phone (the after school club) as “TXT’s Taehyun”.
- Sobin and Sobin have the lowest bunk (After School Club).
- One of their top songs is “Eternal Sunshine” (After School Club).
- The first thing she bought at a store in the Convince section was ramen (TXT, kk DANCE (KK DANCE)).
- His favorite fruit is apple (Fansign).
- If he were a woman it would be his girlfriend Beomague because she is gorgeous and makes him feel happy.
- He doesn’t get tired when he thinks of fans. They give him an energy boost.