how to change background in google meet
One of the most common questions people get asked when trying to use Google Meet is how to change the background. You can easily do this before actually attending a meeting. You can change the background in the video preview by selecting the Change background option at the bottom right of the screen. You can either upload your own image or choose one from the built-in backgrounds. You can also set a custom picture if you don’t want to use the default settings.
To change the background in Google Meet, first go to the Help Center and search for “Settings”. Then, select the Settings option and click on “Background”. On the new screen, choose Background from the sidebar. If you don’t want to keep the default background, you can change the background color and add a blurred background. It will also be visible in the mobile app. Then, select the image you want to use as your background and click on it.
Once you have set the background in Settings, you can now use it to adjust it however you like. You can also choose to have a blurry or transparent background. Then, click on the color to make it more recognizable. This will make the background easier to read and more attractive to the audience. When using Google Meet, you should also keep in mind that the background of your phone can be changed during the call.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on changing your background before and during a video conference:
How to Change Background in Google Meet. How to Complete Google Background Change | Change background of google meet on phone. Custom Backgrounds for Google Meet | How to Change Background in Google Meet. Google Meet Tips and Tricks
before video call
- Go to Google Meet https://meet.google.com/ and select Meetings.
- Click “Change Background” to the right of the self-view.
- If you want to blur the background completely then just click on “Blur your background” option.
- If you want to blur the background of your computer, just click on the option “Blur your background a little”.
- Additionally, if you want to select a background that has already been uploaded, select Background.
- There is a great option available to upload your own picture for your background. Press the “Add” button.
- Then, click ‘Join Now’.
During a video call:
- At the bottom of the page, there is a “More” option. Click on the three dots image.
- Your camera will be activated automatically when you press Change background option.
- Background changes can slow down your device You can disable this feature so that other applications on your computer can be faster.
- To completely blur the background, just click on Blur your background.
- To blur your background, click Background.
- Select Background to choose a background that has already been uploaded.